Interview with Evert-Jan Lammers, Partner at EBBEN. He is also President of the Institute of Fraud Auditors. Evert-Jan concludes that the increased specialisation of the group of fraud auditors comes at the expense of increased fragmentation of the solutions. We need a better tuning of auditors, fraud control officers, compliance officers, ethics officers, risk managers and security managers. A common framework could mean a big step forward, making these professionals as a group more effective and more efficient. Their professional institutes must take the lead. Watch the full interview (Dutch language) here.
- Press release: EBBEN Partners announces partnership with Zylab
- Fraud Alert: Belgian Official Gazette Fraud
- The crucial role of the accountancy profession in the combat of corruption
- Publication by our Partner Evert-Jan Lammers “Assessing the Accuracy of the OK-Score Model”.
- Interview with Evert-Jan Lammers